Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Milk!

Truth Tuesday: I had never eaten Poppy Seed Chicken until I moved to Mississippi. I remember (freshman year), Mrs. Dale Allred used to send it back with Sally Beth. It was delicious! I made my first on Monday night. Thanks for the easy recipe, Stephen and Rachel! 

Poppy Seed Chicken

Rotisserie chicken
8 oz. sour cream
can of cream of celery
cream of mushroom
(combine) 


top:
1 stick of butter
sleve of ritz crackers
2 tablespoons of poppyseed

bake at 325 for 30 minutes

So easy! I didn't say it was healthy. 




Dessert: QUICK! I had croissants in the refrigerator so I topped them with peanut butter and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Yummy after dinner snack... with milk, of course!

Now this is rather hysterical. I read earlier that our little girl is the size of a 1/2 gallon of milk. When it got time to eat our dessert, I realized "she" was sitting in our refrigerator. Daniel posed with "her" to make it more real. In 15 weeks when she's crying at 2 A.M., he'll be wishing we were back in Starkville with home cooked meals and 1/2 a gallon of milk. 



Hahaha, I married a sensitive man... and a cover stealer. 

Last thought, I LOVE THE COLD WEATHER. Forty degrees is music to a pregnant woman's ear. The windows are open and Daniel is celebrating a friend's new job. I'm absolutely exhausted (don't know why). 


Good night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment