Friday, August 5, 2011

Baby Navel Orange


How could I forget to update you? The "boo",as Daniel calls it (not a fan), is a navel orange. We were both surprised it's 4.5 inches and 2-3 oz. I think the little orange has taught me how to cook, too. I'm surprising myself. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! We're heading to Corinth, Mississippi to see Jonathan Josey and Wesley Green unite in marriage :) Married life is wonderful! 


Thank you for the kind text messages, phone calls, e-mails and Facebook messages. Daniel and I have read them together and felt so embraced. I would love to respond to each of you, but I might take a couple of days since we're not getting Internet until Wednesday (thanks to Mae & John Morgan... later post). We love you and thank you for reading. 

Off to cook :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment